Matt has over 20 years experience in the fitness industry. Matt has a Bachelor of Physical Education Degree in exercise science as well as qualifications in neuromuscular therapy and massage.
Matt has been a leader in the fitness industry in New Zealand and Australia before coming to Ireland. With a wealth of experience he has helped thousands of people get into shape and attain their fitness goals.
Matt is an expert in weight loss, muscle gain, injury rehabilitation, nutrition, power training and sports specific training.
- Bachelor of Physical Education
- Poliquin Performance centre, Strength & Nutrition –Level1
- Neuromuscular Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Remedial Massage
- Sports Massage
Courses / Seminars attended:
- Corporate Health 2007
- Injury Rehabilitation 2006
- Weight Loss Symposium – 2006/2007
- Poliquin Biosignature course, Sweden 2006
- Poliquin Level One course, Dublin 2006
- Strength Training – Dr Mark Slavin 2005
- Speed, Agility, Quickness 2005
Fitness Professionals convention – 2005 & 2006
- Weight loss & body shaping
- Injury Rehabilitation
- Advanced strength training
- Racquet sports training
- Power & Speed training for sports
- Corporate health