Stop putting up with pain and discomfort!
Do You Have?
• muscle pain that won’t go away?
• an old sporting injury that is still at you?
• difficulty doing simple tasks because of poor movement?
• back or neck pain?
• tingling sensations in your limbs?
• poor flexibility or range of motion?
• pain when training or doing certain movements?
The treatment of pain or injury in order to regain normal and pain free function and mobility.
Our therapist is fully qualified in
• Neuromuscular therapy
• Remedial therapy
• Massage therapy
• Sports massage
• Dry needling therapy
Neuromuscular therapy is the scientific art of manual manipulation of various tissues such as skin, muscles, tendons and ligaments in order to restore pain free and normal range of motion to joints. Using various massage and touch therapies to normalize muscle function, return muscle tone, stimulate circulation, relaxation, normalize respiratory and nervous function and relieve pain and discomfort.
If you have any of the following, call us now!
• Aching in your joints or muscles
• Pain when performing every day activities
• An injury from trauma or sporting activity
• Poor posture
• Pain from performing repetitive actions
• Stiffness or aches
• Poor flexibility or range of motion