Matt has over 20 years experience in the fitness industry. Matt has a Bachelor of Physical Education Degree in exercise science as well as qualifications in neuromuscular therapy and massage.
Matt has been a leader in the fitness industry in New Zealand and Australia before coming to Ireland. With a wealth of experience he has helped thousands of people get into shape and attain their fitness goals.
Matt is an expert in weight loss, muscle gain, injury rehabilitation, nutrition, power training and sports specific training.
- Bachelor of Physical Education
- Poliquin Performance centre, Strength & Nutrition –Level1
- Neuromuscular Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Remedial Massage
- Sports Massage
Courses / Seminars attended:
- Corporate Health 2007
- Injury Rehabilitation 2006
- Fitness Professionals convention – 2005 & 2006
- Weight Loss Symposium – 2006/2007
- Poliquin Biosignature course, Sweden 2006
- Poliquin Level One course, Dublin 2006
- Strength Training – Dr Mark Slavin 2005
- Speed, Agility, Quickness 2005
- Weight loss & body shaping
- Injury Rehabilitation
- Advanced strength training
- Racquet sports training
- Power & Speed training for sports
- Corporate health
Kevin Warren – Sutton
Kevin has a BSc (Hons) in Sports Rehabilitation and Athletic Therapy from the Institute of Technology, Carlow and is accredited by the British Association of Sports Rehabilitators and Trainers.
He began his education by obtaining Diplomas in Sports Massage, Personal Training and Holistic Massage. Kevin then decided to further his education so that he could work with patients every step of the way to diagnose, treat and rehabilitate their injuries and weaknesses. He has over four years experience in the field of sports massage and trigger point therapy and aims to pursue a qualification in Trigger Point Needling in the near future.
Kevin has been exposed to sporting environments for most of his life, playing club rugby and school-level hockey. He has an in-depth knowledge of strength and conditioning and he himself has trained seriously for over 10 years. Due to this personal experience he appreciates how mastering proper technique and undergoing necessary rehabilitation can benefit overall performance in both the gym and on the sports field.
- Sports Rehabilitation and Athletic Therapy (BSc Hons)
- Higher Certificate in Science – Physiology & Health Science
- Diploma in Sports Massage
- Diploma in Personal Training
- Diploma in Holistic Massage
- Assessment, Treatment and Corrective Exercise for Movement 2012