- Are you intimidated by regular gyms and unsure how to train correctly?
- Do you lack confidence in yourself and feel depressed that your clothes don’t fit?
- Have you tried every diet craze, detox potions and slimming tablet there is but you are still stuck in a rut?
- Do you feel angry and agitated because you are not happy in yourself?
- Do you feel embarrassed with your current body shape?
- Are your fitness levels holding you back from doing simple daily activities like walking a flight of stairs?
- Have you been caught up in the cardio craze for years doing endless spinning classes or pounding the treadmills or cross trainers but yet, you still feel frumpy with no muscle tone?
- Are you sick of feeling like crap, hating the reflection you see in the mirror and avoiding social gatherings?
Kiwifit Glasnevin can help you finally overcome these feelings and help you create the body you want.
Kiwifit Glasnevin is a revolutionary health and fitness centre unlike you average standard run of the ‘tread’ mill gym.
When you train with Kiwifit Glasnevin, you will meet our dedicated team of personal trainers who are all focused and passionate about driving you to achieving your goals. We are a professional yet friendly and our aim is make you feel comfortable in our fitness centre . A place where you will not feel intimidated or judged. Our clients are a fantastic bunch of people too. We run semi private group training with a maximum of 4 clients in a session with your personal trainer.
We have helped 100’s of clients achieve goals they had only dreamed of but never reached through a combination of bad advice, poor dietary habits, lack of motivation ,willpower and self belief.
Our philosophy is to listen to our clients. We want to find out what you are struggling with. Determine what needs to be done to reach the goal. Come up with a structured plan based on your individual needs. Educate you about food choices that will help you with your specific goal. Coach you and motivate you every step of the way. Deliver you highly effective training sessions where you will work out for 30 mins at least 3 times per week. Engage in regular consultations to assess your measurements and progress.
At Kiwifit we don’t believe in short term quick fixes. We will teach you about lifestyle choices that you will benefit from physically and mentally for years to come.
So if you have finally decided that it is time to make a change for the better and take control of your current situation, you have come to the right place. Call us now on 01-8041917 or email us on email@example.com to book a free consultation with one of our personal trainers where we can discuss your goals, obstacles to your success and come up with a structured plan for you.
For our membership terms and conditions please follow this link Terms and Conditions
Follow Us Kiwifit Glasnevin